District Sales Manager (Seed) - Central IL
District Sales Manager (Seed)
Located in the Central Illinois area our client goes above and beyond to meet their customers’ expectations. They want to build long-lasting relationships with the local growers and customers to help them achieve maximum success. If you are looking to be part of a successful team, they are seeking to add a District Sales Manager with focus on Seed Sales in the Decatur / Champaign area.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Competitive Base Salary + Commission.
- Cell, Laptop and Company Vehicle provided.
- Benefits Package
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- As a District Sales Manager you will cover a small territory, and correspond with regional sales agronomists to maintain and provide an elevated sales support.
- Within this region you will manage existing accounts and take on new merchants to enhance sales, and meet sales goals of the business.
- You will maintain and learn thorough knowledge about the products and services for your territory.
- Be responsible for managing your territory according to company policy.
- Additionally, you will develop and increase customer relationships by working face-to-face with them, within the region.
Decatur, IL is located in the Heart of Illinois and part of an ideal hub to explore all the central area of Illinois has to offer. Here you will find a wonderful cultural tourism experience as well: quaint shops in historic downtown business districts, galleries, and a wide variety of unique and quality restaurants. Over 300 events and festivals take place within the area each year.
The great outdoors offers biking, running, cross-country skiing, sledding, trails, bird watching, golfing, fishing, disc golf, acres of parks, boating, swimming and more, there is something for everyone. For a night out for grab a bite to eat at one of the many restaurants and catch a show at one of the local theatres.
With top rated schools and excellent communities to live in this makes an excellent place to reside.
- This beautiful area offers a safe community that bleeds opportunities.
- There are festivities and events to partake in year round in this community.
- There is an abundance of recreational activities for all ages for every season in the year including fitness centers, swimming pools, aquatic center, skate park, golf courses, ice skating, snowmobiling fishing and hunting at your backdoor.
- Within the community there are many good schools to choose from for all ages.
- Within the area, there is affordable housing costs and cost of living is below the national average; along with reasonable property taxes.
- There are entertainment possibilities for the whole family in addition to many restaurants to choose from.
- 3+ years sales experience.
- Ag Degree preferred.
- Possess excellent communication and leadership skills.
Phone: (605) 428-6155
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!