District Sales Manager (Seed) - Kalamazoo, MI
DISTRICT SALES MANAGER (Seed)
A rapidly growing regional seed company is seeking to expand into the Southern Michigan territory. They are now adding a new position for a District Sales Manager in the Kalamazoo, MI area.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Work with other dynamic sales professionals in a fun and family-focused work environment.
- Depending on experience this company will pay $65,000 -$80,000 PLUS on a base salary. Additional commission bonuses.
- In addition to the competitive salary you will also receive bonuses based on sales performance.
- FULL benefits package complete with health, dental, life, disability, 401k, and more!
- Receive a company vehicle, laptop/tablet, and cell phone for this position.
- Company credit card for expenses.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- As a District Sales Manager you will cover a territory in the Southern Michigan area, and correspond with regional sales agronomists to maintain and provide an elevated sales support.
- Within this region you will manage existing accounts and take on new merchants to enhance sales, and meet sales goals of the business.
- Increase market share.
- You will maintain and learn thorough knowledge about the products and services for your territory.
- Be responsible for managing your territory according to company policy.
- Additionally, you will develop and increase customer relationships by working face-to-face with them, within the region.
Kalamazoo, Michigan is a community that combines energy and innovation with friendly and laid back attitude. Approximate 2 hours from Chicago, this city has excellent education systems quality dining, unique shops, live entertainment, a vibrant downtown, spectacular sporting events and much more!! Plenty of recreation including nature trails and sandy shores to enjoy waterfront activity, golfing, and other options with the vast amount of parks and outdoor recreation. Different parts of the city offer various types of living to fit any need. Kalamazoo continues to strive to be a place of abundant opportunity.
- Experience selling seed directly to the grower.
- Supervisory or management experience.
ERC Ag Division
Phone: (605) 428-6154
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!