District Sales Manager - Slayton, MN
District Sales Manager
Our client is a financially strong independent seed company located in the Slayton, MN area. They are progressive and remain competitive with other Ag companies within the region. They treat their customers and employees like family; while offering excellent Ag products and competitive and top-of-the-line services. They are seeking an Ag professional to step into a leadership role as the District Sales Manager.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Be Your Own Boss!
- $55,000 - $65,000 - +
- Plus Commissions
- Company Vehicle, Mileage/Gas.
- Paid Cell.
- Expense Card.
- Health Benefits
- Work from home.
- Home internet paid for by company.
- Great work-life balance.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Focus sales efforts on seed.
- In this position you will meet with current and new customers to meet and increase the profitability goals of the company.
- Be responsible for the management of your territory.
- Offer exceptional customer service by reporting and making recommendations to customers/growers.
- Be accountable for the budgeting and sales forecasting for your region according to the procedures of the facility.
- You will bring a positive attitude to the crew as an essential part of the sales team.
- Located between two major highways, Slayton is known as the “Hub City” of southwest Minnesota. Neighboring cities include Pipestone, Marshall, Windom, and Worthington are all within 30 miles radius of Slayton.
- Recreation for all ages, several beautiful parks with sports courts, horseshoe pits, playground equipment, shelters, and more! State of the art swimming facility. Lake Elsie with trails around it. Summer rec programs and adult leagues.
- Beyond the beautiful scenery and small town charm, this area has a wide variety of things to keep you occupied and having fun!
- Degree in Ag related field preferred or previous Ag sales experience.
- Agronomy or Seed Sales Experience – preferred.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Possess excellent leadership and communication skills.
ERC Ag Division
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!