EHS Manager - Southeast, SD
Our client is known worldwide for their manufactured products offered to the construction, engineering and transportation industry based companies. Offering a great place to work, they have grown to have a large dedicated staff world-wide. Located in the Southeastern region of South Dakota this progressive company is seeking to hire an EHS Manager.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $85,000 - + DOE
- Potential bonus up to 10 %
- Profit Sharing
- Excellent benefits package at an affordable cost: company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability, 10 paid holidays, and more!
- 401k plan with company participation
- Company sponsored retirement plan.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Complete accident investigation, file appropriate incident reports and documentation and write and implement correction actions.
- Work with OSHA and EPA to ensure compliance and address complaints and concerns.
- Determine the need for industrial hygiene.
- Conduct routine facility inspections to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, OSHA/EPA regulations, state, federal and local mandates and regulations.
- Whether you are an indoor or an outdoors person there are things to do. If you like sporting events, concerts, shopping, biking, hiking, boating, aquatic parks, swimming pools, fitness centers, theaters, hunting and fishing all these options and more are available.
- This region is an affordable place to live with many schools to choose from for all ages.
- Enjoy the vast amount of festivities and events that take place throughout the year in this area.
- Overall this is an excellent place to live for a person of any age!
- Bachelor Degree in Occupational Safety and Health Management.
- Equivalent education, training and 10+ years experience working in an EHS type positions within a manufacturing setting.
- Professional certification such as CSP, CIH, CHMM preferred.
- Able to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Experience with ISO14001 and OHSAS18001.
Contact Steve Green today at Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. (605) 369-2105 or email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.