EHS Specialist - Sioux Falls, SD
Our client builds some of the most sophisticated and top performing specialty vehicles and equipment in their industry. Their custom production abilities have allowed them to carve out a large niche in their sector. They strive to provide their customers with a great experience from the first contact until they have the finished product delivered to the customer’s site. With some of the strongest custom made equipment on the market, their customer’s product line performs year after year.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Utilize your expertise and ideas to revitalize an existing program.
- This company has offered their employees a stable and enjoyable working environment for years, not only will you get job stability here but also the chance to work with other top-notch professionals.
- $50,000 - +
- Generous benefits package includes: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid holidays, vacation and much more!
- The chance to make a difference and assist in the continued growth of the company, but also in your own career.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Oversee the EHS systems and programs.
- Be knowledgeable of OSHA, Worker’s Compensation and EPA compliance, regulations and practices.
- Conduct safety risk assessments and provide training and guidance in resolving those based on corrective action planning.
- Create and maintain EHS practices and program in compliance with ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 standards.
Sioux Falls, SD area
Located in the Heart of America, Sioux Falls is in the center of everything. They are a community with a welcoming atmosphere, convenience, big city entertainment, and small-town attention. Offering a great balance of hometown values and cutting-edge technology.
Conveniently located at the junction of I-90 and I-29, and near most of the major Midwestern cities. Commuting within the city is only about 15-20 minutes anywhere you want to go. Sioux Falls Regional Airport is served by several major airlines and offers connections to over 200 domestic cities.
You will never find yourself bored here, there is literally tons to do, more than 650 restaurants, excellent shopping, and year-round attractions and events.
Affordable cost of living, your dollar stretches farther here in accommodations, food, entertainment, shopping and special events all cost less.
Here the city mixes a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a fun and friendly sense of community. Friendly people, clean air and water, low unemployment and a stable economy all make Sioux Falls a great place to live.
- Bachelor’s Degree in EHS or related field.
- 3+ years of EHS experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Worker’s compensations case management experience.
- Ability to develop and deliver training.
- Ability to revitalize an existing program that is in need of a new sense of energy and motivation.
Contact Steve Green today at Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. (605) 428-6149 or email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org !
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!