Electrical Engineer - Sioux Falls, SD
Our client has become one of the most respected, sought after and innovative design builders serving the renewable energy industry. Their flexibility allows them to work with a very large variety of clients. When biodiesel, oil seed crushing, bioplastics, biomass, ethanol or wind producers need a design built, our client is the one they call. They provide some of the most innovative, cost effective and efficient solutions available to their customers. Business is booming and they are in need of an Electrical Engineer. If you are looking for a great team to work with and an environment that makes you feel at home then this job maybe the one for you.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $50,000 - $80,000 + (DOE).
- Full benefits package including: medical and dental with family plans available, vision discount, prescription drug benefit, flex spending account, life insurance and disability, and an education assistance plan.
- Profit sharing plan.
- Receive 8 paid holidays, paid vacation time and personal leave.
- Exceptional 401k plan.
- This company believes in a work hard, play hard atmosphere; therefore, in addition to a great work environment they also have annual company events for you and your family.
- Opportunity for career growth.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Creates RFP’s for 3rd party engineering firms, automation and electrical subcontractors.
- Develops, and purchases equipment for process upgrades and installation.
- Design systems, processes, infrastructure and equipment based on customer needs and requirement for electronical controls and instrumentation.
- Estimate costs of services, personnel and controls and instrumentation equipment.
- Identify and monitor time constraints and deadlines.
- Work with other company personnel, vendors, contractors and customers in a team environment.
- Works with 3rd party engineering firms, designs and produce work agreements.
Sioux Falls, SD
Located in the Heart of America, Sioux Falls is in the center of everything. They are a community with a welcoming atmosphere, convenience, big city entertainment, and small-town attention. Offering a great balance of hometown values and cutting-edge technology.
Conveniently located at the junction of I-90 and I-29, and near most of the major Midwestern cities. Commuting within the city is only about 15-20 minutes anywhere you want to go. Sioux Falls Regional Airport is served by several major airlines and offers connections to over 200 domestic cities.
You will never find yourself bored here, there is literally tons to do, more than 650 restaurants, excellent shopping, and year-round attractions and events.
Affordable cost of living, your dollar stretches farther here in accommodations, food, entertainment, shopping and special events all cost less.
Here the city mixes a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a fun and friendly sense of community. Friendly people, clean air and water, low unemployment and a stable economy all make Sioux Falls a great place to live.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Ability to interpret and apply the National Electrical Code.
- Must have electrical controls, PLC’s and instrumentation experience.
- Candidates must be US Citizens, have established permanent residency in the US and do not or will not require sponsorship.
Contact Steve Green today to find out all the details (605) 369-2105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!