Engineering Manager - Sioux Falls, SD
Located in the Sioux Falls Area, our client is a leading manufacturer in their industry. They use innovation and offer top-quality products to rise above their competitors. This company has shown vast growth in the recent years and they are seeking to add an experienced Engineering Manager to their team.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- This company has offered their employees a stable and enjoyable working environment for years, not only will you get job stability here but also you will get to work with other top-notch professionals.
- $95,000 - $135,000 +
- Additional 20% Bonus.
- Benefits package which you will be able to partake in after only 1 month of employment.
- This business operation gives an immense benefits package including Medical with affordable plans to choose from, Dental & Vision (with family plans available), Medical & Dependent Care Spending Accounts, 401(k) Company Matches $.50 to every $1 up to 6%, Life, STD, LTD, Employee Assistance Program, PTO and Paid Holidays.
- Newer facility in the Sioux Falls, SD area.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Report to the Director of Engineering.
- 8-10 direct reports.
- Work with engineering teams in two plants in the Sioux Falls area and Minnesota.
- Responsible for the overall management of the facilities products and the engineering, design, development and processes of those products.
- Lead and develop team.
- Support product development.
- Project coordinate.
Sioux Falls, SD
Located in the Heart of America, Sioux Falls is in the center of everything. They are a community with a welcoming atmosphere, convenience, big city entertainment, and small-town attention. Offering a great balance of hometown values and cutting-edge technology.
Conveniently located at the junction of I-90 and I-29, and near most of the major Midwestern cities. Commuting within the city is only about 15-20 minutes anywhere you want to go. Sioux Falls Regional Airport is served by several major airlines and offers connections to over 200 domestic cities.
You will never find yourself bored here, there is literally tons to do, more than 650 restaurants, excellent shopping, and year-round attractions and events.
Affordable cost of living, your dollar stretches farther here in accommodations, food, entertainment, shopping and special events all cost less.
Here the city mixes a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a fun and friendly sense of community. Friendly people, clean air and water, low unemployment and a stable economy all make Sioux Falls a great place to live.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Business Management.
- 7+ years experience in Engineering or Project Management.
- Experience with fenestration products (preferred).
- Strong leadership skills.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of product development.
- Ability to travel some domestically / internationally (10%).
Contact Craig Libis today to find out all the details (605) 428-6150 or email email@example.com!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.