Equipment Sales - Lafayette, IN
AG Equipment Sales
Quality, integrity, and excellence are attributes that describe our client. As a distinguished Ag Equipment dealer located in the area, they offer a family-friendly work atmosphere and value their customers and employees; while being well-respected and successful within the community and the industry they work. If you want a to have a sales career in not only a growing organization that presents opportunities but also a chance to be part of a superior team of Ag professionals this may be the place for you.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- An excellent work environment, where the employees are valued and treated right.
- Competitive salary that includes a base salary and commissions.
- Excellent benefits package that offers a wide variety of benefits for you and your family.
- Be part of a growing company with large growth potential!
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Assist customers and growers in making equipment decisions; therefore, maintaining a high mechanical competence.
- Be a vital part of the sales team and sell new and used Ag equipment and products; such as farm equipment, machinery, agriculture supplies.
- Take orders from customers and clients in person or via phone.
- Make recommendations based on the customer’s needs.
- Provide information to the buyer regarding delivery schedule, contract, warranty, and other related information.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest and greatest in the Ag equipment industry.
- Report business transactions and also quotes prices.
Lafayette offers a warm and inviting atmosphere with a thriving business and industry hub. Enjoy the year round festivals and activities, affordable housing, excellent health care services, and the areas blue-ribbon schools.
Some of the attractions you will find include vibrant downtown with a variety of shops and one of the state’s oldest drive-in restaurants. Many recreational and sports options to view or participate in for all ages and interests. Take the family out to the aquatic center and zoo, or meet some friends for a game of golf at one of the 8 beautiful courses all located in the area.
Looking to grab some grub, this city offers hundreds of dining options to satisfy those cravings! To wining and dining at a top of the line restaurant to a casual meal at the local café, you can find it here. If you are looking for some nightlife grab your friends, family, or co-workers and visit one of the many pubs, lounges, wine bars, micro-breweries or late night coffee shops featuring local live music.
With just over 174,000 residents, Lafayette gives you access to all the amenities to keep you busy without the hustle and bustle of a large city. Make Lafayette or surround community your home today!
- 1 or more years experience in Ag Equipment Sales.
- Knowledge in various ag equipment and farming operations.
- Applicant should be a leader, dependable, and a quick-thinker.
- Candidate should have excellent comprehensive and communication skills.
Contact Rob today at Executive Recruiting Consultants (605) 428-6148 or email email@example.com!
ERC Ag Division
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!