Feed Division Manager - Salem, SD
Feed Sales Manager
Located in the Salem, SD area, our client is seeking to add a Feed Sales Manager to their successful team. This company is financially solid and offers their employees an excellent place to work, one they enjoy coming to everyday. Now you can be a part of this organization!
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- By offering a great work environment this company retains their excellent staff.
- $80,000 - $100,000 -+
- Bonuses based on profitability.
- As well as a top-notch full benefits package including an excellent retirement plan!
- Company vehicle.
- If you are ready to start your career today with a great company, here is your chance as advancement opportunities are available for a driven individual.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Responsible for the sales and marketing of the feed department.
- Oversee, lead, and strategize with the Feed Sales professionals, conduct reviews, create marketing plans and train staff to provide excellent customer service.
- Ensure safe working environments.
- Assist in achieving the goals of the business.
- Be a key player of the management team.
- Budgeting for the department.
- A progressive and friendly community, that works together to keep the community thriving.
- Recreation: different kinds of sporting events, local swimming pool,
- Events: School events both sports and fine arts activities. Annual events happen throughout the year.
- Schools: the local schools pledge to educated today’s youth for tomorrow by communicating effectively, enhance academic excellence for success, develop respect for self and others through healthy lifestyles, and discover each unique individual to develop their capabilities and interest.
- Affordable housing and a safe community to live in.
- 2+ years of feed experience.
- Previous sales experience.
- Supervisory and management experience – preferred.
- Microsoft Office experience.
Phone: (605) 369-2113
Fax: (605) 369-2114
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!