Feed Division Sales Manager - Northwest, IA
Feed Division Sales Manager
Our client is a multi-million dollar business operation and continues to show extreme success annually. They are a growing company located in the Northwest corner of Iowa, and currently seeking an Ag professional to step into this management role and lead as the Feed Division Sales Manager. This Ag organization is well-respected and one of the best in the business, truly a great employer where their team enjoys coming to work each day.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Great people and great work environment!
- $150,000 - +.
- As well as a full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, work attire allowance, and an excellent retirement plan.
- Company vehicle provided.
- Opportunity to Advance within 2-3 years.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Report to the CEO.
- Oversee 5-6 feed mill managers.
- On a day-to-day you will oversee the feed operations of the company in various locations, no sales; this role is primarily focused on operations.
- Prepare operations budget.
- Evaluate locations and make recommendations for future development.
- Stay up-to-date with the market innovations and logistics.
- Create a safe working environment for your team.
- Many communities and rural areas to choose many of which have a low crime rate you can feel safe at home in an attractive and clean community.
- Not a fan of high housing costs? These communities offer a very affordable place to live.
- Need a breath of fresh air? There are multiple recreational opportunities you can partake in including hunting, fishing, boating, hiking, golfing, camping, biking and more. All recreation is right at your fingertips.
- If you want more action, college sporting events, more shopping, and overall more things to do for young and old, take a short drive to one of the nearby larger cities to enjoy many things to do and see.
- A great place to live with serenity at your front door step and action-packed things to do only a short jaunt away!
- 10+ years Feed Experience.
- Experience in working with multiple locations.
- Sales Experience.
- Management experience.
- Possess excellent leadership skills.
- Experience with P& L.
- Ag Degree – preferred, not required.
ERC Ag Division
Fax: (605) 369-2114
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING