Financial Analyst - Sioux Falls, SD
Our client is a leading organization in their industry. They pride themselves as being a world-class business operation; they have attained this status by using innovation and offering top-quality products to rise above their competitors. This company has shown vast growth in the recent years and they are seeking to add an experienced Financial Analyst to their team.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- This company has offered their employees a stable and enjoyable working environment for years, not only will you get job stability here but also the chance to work with other top-notch professionals.
- $60,000 - $80,000 with an additional bonus of 10%.
- Benefits package, after only 1 month of employment.
- Benefits package including: Medical with affordable plans to choose from, Dental & Vision (with family plans available), Medical & Dependent Care Spending Accounts, 401(k) Company Matches $.50 to every $1 up to 6%, Life, Disability Policies, Employee Assistance Program, PTO and Paid Holidays.
- New facility.
- Huge Advancement Opportunities.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Report to the Manager of FP & A, while being the finance point of contact with the sales team.
- Collect and analyze financial data to assist sales team with effective decision making, financial planning and forecasting.
- Provide sales reports for sales, finance and management departments.
- Analyze date and make recommendations for improvement.
- Responsible for overseeing financial data collected in order to conduct efficient analysis.
Sioux Falls, SD
Located in the Heart of America, Sioux Falls is in the center of everything. They are a community with a welcoming atmosphere, convenience, big city entertainment, and small-town attention. Offering a great balance of hometown values and cutting-edge technology.
Conveniently located at the junction of I-90 and I-29, and near most of the major Midwestern cities. Commuting within the city is only about 15-20 minutes anywhere you want to go. Sioux Falls Regional Airport is served by several major airlines and offers connections to over 200 domestic cities.
You will never find yourself bored here, there is literally tons to do, more than 650 restaurants, excellent shopping, and year-round attractions and events.
Affordable cost of living, your dollar stretches farther here in accommodations, food, entertainment, shopping and special events all cost less.
Here the city mixes a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a fun and friendly sense of community. Friendly people, clean air and water, low unemployment and a stable economy all make Sioux Falls a great place to live.
- Bachelors in Finance or Accounting
- 2+ years experience in analyst type role, with sales experience a plus.
- Hyperion software experience.
- Experience with a manufacturing setting.
- Experience working with sales departments – preferred.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to travel 10-15%.
Contact Craig Libis today at Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. (605) 428-6150 or email a copy of your resume to email@example.com!