Food & Safety Quality Manager - Mankato, MN
Food & Safety Quality Manager
Our client is a Midwest headquartered food processing firm that sells their products throughout the US and in more than 40 countries worldwide. They lead their sector in the industry producing quality products that is causing them to become one of the fast growing food snack manufacturers in the world. Their commitment to food quality and safety has been pivotal in the growth of the company and the continued demand for their products. Their location provides a rural living opportunity, but is within close proximity of some larger communities as well.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $75,000 - + DOE
- 20% Incentive plan.
- FULL benefits package including: Health, Dental, Flex Spending Account, Vision, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, Supplemental Life, Disability, 401k plan, vacation, and paid time off.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Determine the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of all plant quality and safety systems.
- Maintain plant quality and safety programs, systems, and procedures to ensure quality and safety goals set by the company are being achieved.
- Provide leadership, guidance and act as supervise for other safety and quality employees such as Lab Techs, Quality Control Inspectors and Tech and Safety Coordinators.
- Develop, implement and maintain company SSOP programs and plans.
Mankato, MN area
- This area offers you an attractive and clean community to live in, with an affordable cost of living with access to all of the extras and amenities that a big city has to offer.
- With a vast amount of recreational opportunities you can take advantage of; you will not find yourself being bored at any point in time. There is boating, golfing, camping, biking, fishing, hunting, hiking, and more all within minutes of the community. Additionally, there are multiple different leagues to join for various sports from youth to adult.
- If you need something to do with the kids, attend one of the many nearby family-friendly attractions including aquatic centers, zoo, and more.
- Just minutes away you will find more events and entertainment including sporting events, concerts and thriving night life.
- There are festivities and events year round, which offer different cultural and entertainment opportunities.
- Within the area you are will find excellent schools for all ages.
- This area boasts an all around great place to live with ever-evolving opportunities in growing communities; there is no doubt that you will find this an excellent place to reside.
- BS in applicable discipline with 4 years of industry or similar experience.
- Experience in meat processing, food processing or related field.
- Experience developing SSOP plans.
- HACCP Certification.
- Experience developing HACCP plans for meat products.
- GSSI certification preferred but BRC or SQF certification would be considered.
Contact Steve Green today to find out all the details (605) 369-2105 or email email@example.com!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!