Generator Technician - North Dakota
Our client manufactures high quality equipment and offers their employees a dynamic work environment with a chance to grow their careers. They area now seeking
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Competitive base pay
- Benefits Package: health insurance, 401k and more.
- Advancement Opportunities
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Repair large engines and generators, transfer switches and switchgear.
- Complete reports and parts orders as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Fargo, ND area
- Fargo, ND is the largest city in the State of North Dakota, with a population of around 113,000. This area offers one of the most fun and friendly communities in the nation; you will find unique shopping, interesting attractions and lively restaurants.
- Located along the Red River and combined with their next door neighbor Moorhead, MN, you will find plenty of things to do and the ability to enjoy a little bit of North Dakota and Minnesota.
- Find this community filled with historical sites such as the Bonanzaville USA, or stroll through the historic downtown that features excellent shopping and unique dining opportunities.
- Take the family to the Red River Zoo, the Air Museum, or the Plains Art Museum.
- Enjoy the live music and theatre that is open nightly.
- Diverse entertainment opportunities, sophisticated drama, or a concert are some of the many things to do in this lively and cultural community.
- If you are looking to spend some time outside, there are parks, campgrounds, numerous golf courses, sporting events or leagues, and annual festivals.
- The local school districts mission statement: “Student will be self-reliant people of sound character who have highly developed academic, communication and life skills to succeed in their own lives while contributing to the well-being of their communities.
- High end health care facilities of Sanford Health offer excellent care for all your medical care needs.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience working with generators.
- CDL or ability to obtain.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
Phone: (605) 428-6148
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and manufacturing, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!