Location Manager - Cumberland, WI
Locally owned and offering a wide range of Ag services, our client is located in the Cumberland, WI area and seeking to grow their team by adding a driven Location Manager. This organization’s commitment to the grower’s success is why they are the trusted Ag source in the area.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Work in a friendly and fun work environment.
- Competitive compensation.
- Full Benefits package.
- If you are ready to start your career today with a great company, here is your chance as advancement opportunities are available!
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Oversee the Ag operations of the facility and daily activities of the sales team.
- Provide excellent customer service by assisting them with company services and making recommendations, and work to build customer base.
- Use leadership skills to coach, mentor and train team members.
- Manage schedules.
- Ensure a safe working environment.
- From Eau Claire to the Twin Cities, Cumberland is in the “Center of It All.”
- This community is growing and colorful boasts a highly respected school district and community theater.
- Offers an accredited hospital with an extended care unit, plus busy medical clinics.
- Several industries and an airport.
- Home to a popular 18-hole golf course with clubhouse services and tons of other recreational options including Beave Dam Lake.
- Wisconsin Technical Institute and a branch of the University of Wisconsin are located just 15 miles away.
- Annual festivals and events take place throughout the year.
- Overall this is a wonderful city.
- 2 year degree.
- 2 years Customer Service Experience.
- Supervisory experience a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Fork Lift Certification – preferred.
Phone: (605) 428-6155
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!