Location Manager - Jamestown, ND
Our client is a successful company in the Agriculture industry and located in the Jamestown, ND area. They are constantly keeping up with the ever-evolving Ag industry. They are currently seeking to add a driven Location Manager to their organization.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $70,000 - + DOE
- Bonuses of $15,000 - $25,000 + within the first year.
- Company Vehicle Program
- Full Benefits
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- On a day-to-day basis you will oversee the location and assist with customers to provide the services of the company.
- Make recommendations to growers.
- Coordinate and review all the operations of the facility according to the company’s policies and procedures, while developing programs to increase the profitability of the business.
- Responsible for inventory control.
- Be accountable for the budgeting and sales forecasting for your region according to the procedures of the facility.
- Oversee a small staff.
- In this position you will meet with current and new customers to meet and increase the profitability goals of the company.Jamestown, ND
- Here you can live in the “Pride of the Prairie”, centrally located between Bismarck and Fargo, ND. Since this area is considered a year round vacation destination, you will find plenty of things to do and see. From partaking in a sporting tournament of some kind or one of vast amounts of entertainment or dining options.
- Recreation includes two lakes, 30 miles of trails for hiking/biking, attractions for family outings or something to do with friends, and annual festivals. Whatever it is you enjoy doing, it is here in Jamestown.
- Plenty of schools to choose from for all ages.
- Enjoy a below national average cost of living and an excellent quality of life. Makes the Jamestown, ND are your home today.
- Ideal candidate should have a degree in an Ag related field.
- Applicant should have at least 1 year of experience in agriculture industry (preferred).
- Previous sales and customer service experience is a plus.
- The applicant should have excellent communication skills, go-getter, and possess basic computer knowledge.
Phone: (605) 369-2113
Fax: (605) 369-2114
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.Recruit all levels of professional candidates: If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.