Location Manager - Janesville, WI
Work for one of the best in not only the Ag industry, but within the State of Wisconsin. This facility is located in the Janesville, WI area, and is a well-respected Ag retailer that values their employees and their customers well. Now you can be part of a team that values you and offers you advancement opportunities within a growing organization.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Casual and friendly work environment.
- This company pays a base salary of $55,000 - $65,000 + depending on experience.
- Bonus potential.
- As well as an EXCELLENT full benefits package, one that ranks at the top of the industry, including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K with a 5% match, life, paid holidays, paid vacation, sick leave, work attire allowance($200/year), and an excellent retirement plan.
- If you are ready to start your career today with a great company, here is your chance as advancement opportunities are available.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- On a day-to-day basis you will get to work with customers to provide the services of the company.
- Coordinate and review all the operations of the facility according to the company’s policies and procedures, while developing programs to increase the profitability of the business.
- Merchandise grain.
- Build relationships with producers and grain buyers.
- You will oversee staff and inventory.
Located in the south central portion of Wisconsin lies Janesville, known for its abundance in recreational activities with 1,000’s of acres of parks and bike trails, golf courses, ball fields, and boating options. There are programs throughout the year for all ages to participate complete with various sporting activities.
No matter what your hobbies or interests, are you will be able to satisfy all your needs here, as this city offers it all.
Enjoy family events, one of the many locally-owned restaurants, an event at the Performing Arts Center, or one of the many other things you can do with family and friends.
Janesville believe in educational excellence, while building the future of your children; rest assured your children will be in good hands within any of the school systems offered in this area. Being one of the largest school districts in Wisconsin allows them to offer a full array of courses and activities in which your child will be able to learn and grow from.
Janesville is ever-evolving due to the strong industry and economic success that is has experienced.
With a low cost of living; overall this a great place for anyone to reside!
- 3+yrs. Experience in grain.
- 2 or 4 year degree –Ag related field preferred.
- Candidate should possess an agricultural background.
- Self-motivated, team player, and ability to work independently.
ERC Ag Phone: (605) 428-6155 Email: email@example.com
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!