Market President - Southeastern SD
A locally owned progressive community bank is seeking a Market President in the Southeastern area of South Dakota. Here decisions are made locally, they go above and beyond to serve their community, and are a leader in banking technology with award-winning customer service. They offer their employees a relaxed family friendly work atmosphere, excellent benefits, and have a history of promoting within. You can expect not just your typical hometown bank, they are much more!!!
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $75,000 - $100,000 -+
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance.
- Long/Short Term Disability Insurance
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Manage and lead staff.
- Oversee commercial loan portfolio.
- Train and develop staff. Southeastern South Dakota brings a vast amount of opportunities for everyone. Recreational activities are available in the area including boating, sporting teams/leagues, camping, hiking, fishing, hunting, and more. To live here there are great rural communities as well as bigger cities with even more to offer. All of which have low housing costs and a low cost of living that is well below the national average. Enjoy the variety of top-notch schools for all ages to choose from. A big bonus of living here is you can take pleasure in not paying state income tax. Here you are close to plenty of activities and yearly festivities, live in this great area today!BACKGROUND PROFILE:Must Have:
- Southeast, SD
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business related field.
- 7-10 years of Commercial Lending Experience.
- Mortgage lending experience.
- Prior management experience preferred.
- Strong people skills.
Contact Travis Peper today for more detail (605) 428-6149 or email a confidential copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of banking and finance, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!