Marketing Communications Specialist - Southeastern SD
Marketing Communications Specialist
Our client has manufactured heavy equipment that is being sold worldwide for over 50 years. They offer custom product lines to meet the specific needs of the clients they serve. With no two pieces of machinery being the exact same, they are able to produce custom equipment to handle about any and every need of their customer rather their operations are in the Middle-East, Europe, South America, Asia or right here at home. They are dedicated to more than just manufacturing the best and most reliable machinery in their industry; their follow up after the sale, continued customer service, customer training, parts and service departments really set them apart from their competitors.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $35,000 - $50,000 DOE
- Advancement Opportunities
- Benefits package including: medical with family plans available, prescription drug benefit, flex spending account, life and disability, and an education assistance plan.
- Additionally, you will be able to take part in the profit sharing plan, a vision discount, health club membership discounts.
- Need a break? No problem in this position you will also receive 10 paid holidays, paid vacation time and personal leave.
- For your future, our client will help you plan and to do so they offer a 401k plan in which the company will match 75% of the first 4% of contributions.
- This company believes in a work hard, play hard atmosphere; therefore, in addition to a great work environment they also have annual company events for you and your family, and various tournaments including fishing and golfing.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Write content and material for technical literature, advertisement, sales & marketing training materials.
- Write and develop company press releases.
- Create and write content for sales and marketing departments.
- Assist with the selection of promotional materials.
- Manage company’s social media presence.
- Whether you are an indoor or an outdoors person there are things to do. If you like sporting events, concerts, shopping, biking, hiking, boating, aquatic parks, swimming pools, fitness centers, theaters, hunting and fishing all these options and more are available.
- This region is an affordable place to live with many schools to choose from for all ages.
- Enjoy the vast amount of festivities and events that take place throughout the year in this area.
- Overall this is an excellent place to live for a person of any age!
The ideal candidate would have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Marketing, or a related field.
- 4+ years experience in a marketing or in a sales communications type role.
- Strong understanding of social media.
- Proficiencies in computer usage for the purpose of materials design, communication, social media, advertising, materials for sales and marketing.
- Consideration will only be given to candidates who are US Citizens, have established permanent residency in the US and do not or will not require sponsorship.
Contact Steve Green today for more detail (605) 369-2105 or email a confidential copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!