Mechanical Design Drafter - Sioux Falls, SD
Mechanical Design Drafter
Our client has become one of the most respected, sought after and innovative design builders serving the renewable energy industry. Their flexibility allows them to work with a very large variety of clients. When biodiesel, oil seed crushing, bioplastics, biomass, ethanol, or wind producers need a design build firm, our client is the one they call. They provide some of the most innovative, cost effective and efficient solutions available to their customers. Business is booming and they are in need of a Mechanical Design Drafter. If you are looking for a great team to work with and an environment that makes you feel at home then this job may be the one for you.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $20/hour - + DOE.
- Full benefits package including: medical and dental with family plans available, vision discount, prescription drug benefit, flex spending accounts, company paid life insurance, disability, and an education assistance plan.
- You will be able to take part in the profit sharing plan.
- Receive 8 paid holidays, paid vacation time and personal leave.
- Exceptional 401k plan with company contributions.
- Growth opportunities.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Create bid drawings, construction drawings, isometric drawing, piping and instrumentation drawings.
- Prepare detailed drawings of mechanical layouts, equipment and structures.
- Assist project team with procurement and project management.
Sioux Falls, SD area
Located in the Heart of America, Sioux Falls is in the center of everything. They are a community with a welcoming atmosphere, convenience, big city entertainment, and small-town attention. Offering a great balance of hometown values and cutting-edge technology.
Conveniently located at the junction of I-90 and I-29, and near most of the major Midwestern cities. Commuting within the city is only about 15-20 minutes anywhere you want to go. Sioux Falls Regional Airport is served by several major airlines and offers connections to over 200 domestic cities.
You will never find yourself bored here, there is literally tons to do, more than 650 restaurants, excellent shopping, and year-round attractions and events.
Affordable cost of living, your dollar stretches farther here in accommodations, food, entertainment, shopping and special events all cost less.
Here the city mixes a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a fun and friendly sense of community. Friendly people, clean air and water, low unemployment and a stable economy all make Sioux Falls a great place to live.
- Associates Degree in Mechanical Design/Drafting Technology
- Experience in Industrial and Mechanical Industries.
- Candidates will not be considered unless they have 3 or more years experience with Auto CAD, AutoDesk.
- Proficiency with CADWorx preferred but consideration given to mechanical design with piping experience.
Check out all of our opportunities at www.ercjobs.com!
Contact Steve Green today to find out all the details (605) 369-2105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!