Precision Agronomy Manager - Sioux Falls, SD
Precision Agronomy Manager
Our client located in Sioux Falls, SD not only focuses on their customers and employees success, but to see success and growth in the community. There is no doubt you will feel right at home working for this outstanding organization; you will definitely play an important role within their group of Ag professionals and be a valued team member.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $60,000 - + DOE
- Bonuses based on profitability.
- Full Benefits.
- Company Vehicle, Cell provided.
- Loads of Technology (drones, Satellite Imagery, and much More!)
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- As a key leader you will assist the precision Ag staff within the territory on Precision Ag technology in order to better serve the region’s growers. Educate local growers on the benefits, products, services of the Precision Ag department. Train and educate staff on company Precision Ag products and the market.
- Oversee the Precision Ag Program, offer your ideas and recommendations on helping the company meet and exceed their goals and build the Precision sector of the organization.
- Develop precision farming marketing for the company.
- Complete mapping- soil samples to VRT.
- Manage the Precision Ag department.
Sioux Falls, SD
Located in the Heart of America, Sioux Falls is in the center of everything. They are a community with a welcoming atmosphere, convenience, big city entertainment, and small-town attention. Offering a great balance of hometown values and cutting-edge technology.
Conveniently located at the junction of I-90 and I-29, and near most of the major Midwestern cities. Commuting within the city is only about 15-20 minutes anywhere you want to go. Sioux Falls Regional Airport is served by several major airlines and offers connections to over 200 domestic cities.
You will never find yourself bored here, there is literally tons to do, more than 650 restaurants, excellent shopping, and year-round attractions and events.
Affordable cost of living, your dollar stretches farther here in accommodations, food, entertainment, shopping and special events all cost less.
Here the city mixes a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a fun and friendly sense of community. Friendly people, clean air and water, low unemployment and a stable economy all make Sioux Falls a great place to live.
- Solid Precision Ag Background.
- Go-to Market Strategies.
- 3-5 years of experience preferred.
ERC Ag Division
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!