Production Supervisor - Salt Lake City, UT
This manufacturing organization is located in the Salt Lake City, Utah area within a great community, and offers an innovative place to work, with a great team of employees that exude a strong work ethic, which produces impeccable products. This company holds their customer’s satisfaction at a high level, and strives to exceed their expectations. They have not only grown to be recognized nationwide but also received numerous awards. Now they are seeking to add a Production Supervisor to their team.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS:
- Enjoy a casual working environment, while working with other key players in the organization.
- $55,000 - $60,000 +
- Benefits package : great health and dental plan (single plan paid for by company) vision, life, flex reimbursement plan, disability insurance, fitness center benefits, PTO, 7 paid holidays, Wellness Program, bereavement leave, military leave, FMLA.
- Profit sharing retirement and 401k plan.
- Employee discount program.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Report to the Operations Manager.
- Two schedules to choose from M-F 8AM to 4:30 PM OR 4 - 10 hour days (7AM – 5:30PM)
- Oversee a diverse staff of about 30 employees, and the production duties, product quality and safety of the facility.
- Ensure the work environment is safe and clean, while delivering top-notch quality products.
- Help meet the business’s goals by ensuring timely shipping to customers using company resources.
- Responsible for training personnel.
- Maintain documentation to meet the necessary regulations and requirements.
Salt Lake City, Utah
Salt Lake City, Utah offers a very scenic and recreational place to live while offering a large range of opportunities. This goes without saying that this is a prime place for snow skiing and many other outdoor recreation. If the great outdoors isn’t your thing, then you can enjoy the variety of other things to do such as the variety of shopping boutiques and specialty shops, night life, professional sporting events, performing arts and much much more! Communities throughout the area offer a wide range of housing options in various types of neighborhoods, with a variety of schools to choose from for all ages. You can enjoy the all this and more, make SLC your home today!
- 3 + years experience in plant operations within a manufacturing setting.
- Possess excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Bilingual – strongly preferred.
FOR MORE OPPORTUNITIES CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE www.ercjobs.com!
Contact Craig Libis today at Executive Recruiting Consultants! (605) 428-6150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!