Production Supervisor - Sioux Falls, SD
Our client is a leader in manufacturing high quality nutritional products for a wide variety of industries. They remain innovative to stay one step ahead of their competitors and continue to exceed their customer’s expectations. Located in the Sioux Falls, SD area they continue to show growth and success within their specialty, now you can join their team.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $55,000 - $75,00 +
- Benefit Package includes: Health (different options), Dental, Vision, Life, Retirement, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Personal Leave Days, AFLAC and more!
- Work Attire Allowance
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Oversee the production process and ensuring scheduling requirements being followed.
- Supervise a team of Production Operators/Assistants.
- Responsible for overseeing the coordination, setting up, and implementing the standards and operating procedures for assigned production area.
- Drive continuous improvement activities.
- Ensure OSHA rules and regulations are followed and in compliance.
Sioux Falls, SD area
Located in the Heart of America, Sioux Falls is in the center of everything. They are a community with a welcoming atmosphere, convenience, big city entertainment, and small-town attention. Offering a great balance of hometown values and cutting-edge technology.
Conveniently located at the junction of I-90 and I-29, and near most of the major Midwestern cities. Commuting within the city is only about 15-20 minutes anywhere you want to go. Sioux Falls Regional Airport is served by several major airlines and offers connections to over 200 domestic cities.
You will never find yourself bored here, there is literally tons to do, more than 650 restaurants, excellent shopping, and year-round attractions and events.
Affordable cost of living, your dollar stretches farther here in accommodations, food, entertainment, shopping and special events all cost less.
Here the city mixes a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a fun and friendly sense of community. Friendly people, clean air and water, low unemployment and a stable economy all make Sioux Falls a great place to live.
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent education/experience in Dairy Science, Food Science or closely related field.
- Demonstrated supervisor/managerial experience.
- Knowledge of food manufacturing processes and production flow.
- Planning and scheduling skills required.
- 3+ years production experience
- General knowledge of machines, equipment, production lines and processing is required.
Justin Van Kooten
Phone: (605) 428-6146
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of the construction and manufacturing industries, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!