Regional Manager - Winner/Chamberlain, SD
Are you currently part of a successful team environment that consistently delivers quality products and is committed to meeting the needs of their customers? We are proud to represent our client who is ever-evolving and a leader in the Ag industry within the area. They are now seeking a driven Ag professional to step in as a Regional Manager for the Winner/Chamberlain, SD area location.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- By offering a great work environment this company retains their excellent staff.
- $75,000 - $100,000 +
- Benefits Package: Health, Dental, Short & Long Term Disability, AD&D, Cafeteria Plan, EAP, Life, PTO, Paid Holidays (7), Paid Sick Time, Profit Sharing, Employee Discount Program, Uniform Allowance and more!
- Excellent coop retirement plan and 401k plan.
- In this position you will also receive cell phone, laptop, and company vehicle.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Oversee and manage multiple Ag locations within the area.
- Business development.
- Budgeting of locations.
- Strategize and work with direct sales staff in order to meet the goals of the business.
- Review facilities and equipment.
- Responsible for overseeing the marketing of each location including product flow, and all aspects in order to provide excellent customer service.
- Resolve customer service issues.
Chamberlain - Winner, SD area
Family entertainment, hunting, and shopping, you name it this South Central South Dakota town has it! Top rated school district by the South Dakota Division of Education, this town is an excellent place for your family to become well-educated, balanced individuals. Your safety concerns can be put to ease; recent city improvements added a new fire /ambulance hall to accompany the regional healthcare center. This blooming town is agriculture based with many other businesses in town to support the small business owner. With a calendar full of events year round, you’ll find this town to be a great fit you and all your desires. If you are an avid outdoorsmen there it excellent hunting with some of the best pheasant hunting in the area, and enjoy excellent fishing.
- 3+ years supervisory or management experience/training within an Ag organization OR Bachelor’s Degree in an Ag related field.
- Previous experience with agronomy or grain – preferred.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Possess excellent leadership and communication skills.
ERC Ag Phone: (605) 369-2113 Email: email@example.com
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!