Safety Director - Northwest IA
Diverse, integrity, well rooted and in business for over 100 years; those are just a few ways to describe our client. This Midwest leader in full service agriculture has the big name with the small town feel. Thinking about making a change, so that you can start making a difference in your career, our client is the work place for you.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $75,000 - +
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, and an excellent retirement plan.
- Company vehicle, Cell, Laptop
- If you are ready to start your career today with a great company, here is your chance as advancement opportunities are available for a driven individual.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Be a major player of the Senior Leadership Team.
- Develop, implement, and manage all safety programs, policies and procedures.
- Be aware of federal, state and local safety laws to ensure facility complies with regulations.
- Responsible for maintenance of safety records.
Northwest Iowa area
Tucked in the corner of Northwest Iowa there are many communities and rural areas to choose from; many of which have a low crime rate you can feel safe at home in an attractive and clean community.
Not a fan of high housing costs? These communities offer a very affordable place to live.
Need a breath of fresh air? There are multiple recreational opportunities you can partake in including hunting, fishing, boating, hiking, golfing, camping, biking and more. All recreation is right at your fingertips.
This area offers one of the top high schools nationwide with excellent academic programs.
If you want more action, college sporting events, more shopping, and overall more things to do for young and old, take a short drive to one of the nearby larger cities to enjoy many things to do and see.
A great place to live with serenity at your front door step and action-packed things to do only a short jaunt away!
- Previous experience within or familiar with the Ag industry.
- Bachelor or Associates Degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to utilize experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
Phone: (605) 369-2110
Fax: (605) 369-2114
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!