Safety Specialist - Madison, WI
Our client is a Midwest headquartered food processing firm that sells their products throughout the US and in more than 40 countries worldwide. They lead their sector in the industry producing quality products that is causing them to become one of the fast growing food snack manufacturers in the world. Their commitment to food quality and safety has been pivotal in the growth of the company and the continued demand for their products. Their location provides a rural living opportunity, but is within close proximity of some larger communities as well.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $45,000 - + DOE
- 10% Incentive plan
- FULL benefits package including: Health, Dental, Flex Spending Account, Vision, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, Supplemental Life, Disability, 401k plan, vacation, and paid time off.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Responsible for working with all employees to maintain the best safety organization possible.
- Work with staff to establish a focus of importance of safety and consistently follow safety requirements and policies.
- Implement injury prevention activities and training.
- Monitor and maintain OSHA compliance.
- Work with Workman’s Compensation Manager to provide background for investigations and assist with seeking out and providing light duty type activities for injured employees.
Madison, WI area
This outstanding area and community literally offers it all for any age and whatever your interests may be. If you have a family there are great schools, safe communities to reside in with plenty of things to do for everyone in the family. This is a growing area and offers an abundance of new opportunities. Whether you like to be indoors or outdoors you can find something to do and places to go and see for anyone. Annual events and festivities are not hard to find as there are many throughout the area. Many people come here for vacations throughout the year; this can be your home today.
- Must have OSHA Safety Program experience within a safety or safety related field.
- Strong industrial safety background- preferred.
- Background in meat processing/manufacturing – highly desired.
- Bi-lingual with the ability to communicate effectively in English and Spanish.
- Ability to manage safety programs in a plant of 350 employees under the direct supervision of a Sr Safety Manager located at a different facility.
- OSHA 10 and OSHA 30 training and certification is desirable.
Contact Steve Green today to find out all the details (605) 369-2105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!