Sales Agronomist - Ames, IA
Crop Consultant (Sales Agronomist)
If you would like to work for an industry-leading company, this is it. Our client is a strong and growing company and they want to add to their dynamic team two top-notch Agronomy Salespersons to their facility in the Ames, IA area. This company strives in assisting their customers in obtaining maximum success.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $55,000 - $65,000 + DOE
- Full benefits package including health, life, dental, and vision.
- This company offers paid holidays and paid vacation.
- This position also will receive a company vehicle, cell phone, and lap top.
- In this position you will have a vast amount of opportunities for advancement.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- You will be an essential part of the sales team, by developing customer relationships and providing them with agronomic recommendations.
- You will meet with potential clients within the region, and increase profitability for the business operation.
- As a sales agronomist, you will use multiple sources to build the sales team by increasing product confidence and demand.
- Complete work product in relation to orders and client relations, and inventory management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Enjoy an excellent community to live in with opportunities abound. Ranked as one of the best places to live in previous years, there is no doubt you will enjoy everything this area/community has to offer. From the recreational activities to the excellent education available for all levels of education including Iowa State University. If for some reason this community doesn’t offer enough for your taste; you can take the short drive into Iowa’s capital, Des Moines, and enjoy more entertainment and cultural choices available to you.
- The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, team player, and possess strong sales leadership, with the ability to maintain/build customer relationships.
- Applicant should have a general agricultural knowledge and 1 year of experience in the ag industry, with experience in sales and customer service.
- Candidate should be professional, aggressive, positive, possess a CAN-DO attitude, and have exceptional organizational and problem solving skills.
Phone: (605) 369-2113
Fax: (605) 369-2114
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!