Sales Agronomist - Green Bay, WI
Located in the Green Bay, WI area our Ag client is dedicated to their customers and have built long-lasting relationships and that has contributed to their continual success. They are a strong competitor in the Ag industry and seeking to improve each year by building a dynamic team of professionals and offering the best products and services in the region.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $55,000 - $80,000 + DOE
- Benefits package: health, PTO, 401k, Life Insurance, Disability
- State of the art facilities.
- Advancement Opportunities.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- You will be an essential part of the sales team, by developing customer relationships and providing them with agronomic recommendations for seed, fertilizer and crop protection products.
- You will meet with potential clients within the region, and increase profitability for the business operation.
- As a sales agronomist, you will use multiple sources to build the sales team by increasing product confidence and demand.
- Complete work product in relation to orders and client relations, and inventory management.
- Nutrient management, crop scouting, soil testing duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Green Bay is commonly known for football, but it’s all the hidden treasures that make the Greater Green Bay a special place to visit or call home. Local and national entertainment regularly takes the stage. Wineries grow their own grapes to produce local wines. Enjoy botanical gardens, museums, and a zoo. Walleye fishermen say this area has some of the best water to fish. Each community boasts unique shopping, beautiful parks, and great family attractions.
Many great spots to dine out from casual to fine dining, with plenty of variety to choose from. Green Bay is a fantastic sports destination as it offers a wide array of sports and events. Great community and schools to choose from, all making this an excellent place to reside.
- 2 year Degree in Ag related field.
- Previous Ag Sales experience.
- Commercial Applicator’s License – preferred.
ERC Ag Phone: (605) 428-6155 Email: email@example.com Fax: (605) 428-6151
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING.
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!