Sales Agronomist - North Central IA
Our client is a multi-million dollar business operation and continues to show extreme success annually. They are a growing company located in the North Central Iowa area, and currently looking to fill a full-time position for a driven Agronomy Salesperson. If you work here you are working for one of the best in the industry. Join their team today!
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Great work environment.
- $55,000 - $80,000 + DOE
- Big Commissions
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, work attire allowance, and an excellent retirement plan.
- Vehicle Expense
- Company vehicle, cell, ipad provided.
- Annual work attire allowance will be provided to employees.
- Work from home and office.
- Room for advancement.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- You will be an essential part of the sales team, by developing customer relationships and providing them with agronomic recommendations. Focusing on selling seed, chemical, and fertilizer products.
- You will meet with potential clients within the region and assist with the sales of seed, chemical, fertilizer, and increase profitability for the business operation.
- As a sales agronomist, you will use multiple sources to build the sales team by increasing product confidence and demand.
- Complete work product in relation to orders and client relations, and inventory management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
North Central Iowa area
- This clean and attractive community and surrounding area has something to offer everyone!
- If a hot afternoon on the lake or being on a golf course sounds good to you, you are in luck, this community offers numerous options for both.
- Take the kids swimming in the summer or ice skating in the winter, year round you will always find something to do.
- If you love being outdoors you will be able to enjoy fishing, hunting, camping, biking, and many other things to do as well.
- Within the area there are great schools for any age to choose from.
- This area offers events that take place year round, enjoy hanging out with friends or family at these fun festivities.
- With so many great opportunities to work and play, this community makes an outstanding place to reside.
- 1+yrs. Experience in Ag industry experience.
- Candidate should possess an agricultural background.
- Self-motivated, team player, and ability to work independently.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
ERC Ag Phone: (605) 369-2110 Email: email@example.com Fax: (605) 369-2114
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!