Sales Agronomist - Orange City, IA
Diverse, integrity, well rooted and in business for over 100 years; those are just a few ways to describe our client. This multi-location Midwest leader in full service agriculture has the big name with the small town feel. Thinking about making a change, so that you can start making a difference in your career, our client is the work place for you. If you are a committed and an innovative team player that likes different day-to-day operations, apply today!
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Within a friendly and fun work environment you will work with other quality Ag professionals.
- $55,000 - $65,000 +
- This position has a competitive base salary in addition to excellent acre bonus.
- Full benefits package including health, short and long term disability, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, paid holidays, excellent retirement plan, and more.
- Company vehicle, tablet, and phone provided.
- Room for advancement.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Promote the chemical, fertilizer and seed products of the company.
- Develop customer relationships and providing them with agronomic recommendations.
- You will meet with potential clients within the region, and increase profitability for the business operation.
- As a sales agronomist, you will use multiple sources to build the sales team by increasing product confidence and demand.
- Stay up to date on company products and services, while monitoring competitive activity and trends.
- Prepare reports.
- Interpret soil, tissue and water analysis.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Orange City, IA area
Orange City, IA is a thriving community based on big drams and a vision for the future. Even in economic hard times this community has prospered, with a continued population growth. Here there are two school systems with growing enrollment and a 1,300 population four-year liberal arts college, recently recognized as the second-best baccalaureate college in the nation.
This community enthusiastically embraces and supports arts year-round. With concerts and events there is something year round to partake in.
The European “village” atmosphere serves as the backdrop of an annual three-day Tulip Festival that draws over 100,000 visitors. Additionally, you can enjoy the quaint shopping, unique dining, outstanding recreation (including a nationally recognized golf course), and yearlong entertainment options. Enjoy the family-friendly community in the healthiest county in Iowa.
- Prior sales experience - preferred.
- Ag Degree or knowledge of the Ag industry.
- Valid Driver’s license.
- Excellent communication skills.
Check out all of our Ag Opportunities at our website www.ercjobs.com!
Phone: (605) 369-2113
Fax: (605) 369-2114
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!