Sales Agronomist - Van Wert, OH
Our client, located in the Van Wert, OH area is a well-established, family-owned, full service coop with multiple locations throughout the region. Where client service relationships come first, you’ll find that working for our client, not only meets the company’s need to excel but helps you develop long lasting relationships to build a strong standing base for your success. Join a team that treats you like family, rewards you for your hard work and where career advancement is encouraged.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Providing a great work environment and an excellent staff it’s easy for this company to retain their talented team of professionals.
- Known for promoting within – this position has possible management opportunities.
- $45,000 - $65,000 PLUS incentives/bonuses.
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, and an excellent retirement plan.
- Company vehicle, tablet, cell provided.
- Top of the line Continuing Education.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- You will be an essential part of the sales team, by developing customer relationships and providing them with agronomic recommendations on the sales of chemical and fertilizer products, potentially some seed products.
- You will meet with potential clients within the region, and increase profitability for the business operation.
- As a sales agronomist, you will use multiple sources to build the sales team by increasing product confidence and demand.
- Complete work product in relation to orders and client relations, and inventory management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Van Wert, Ohio
- This community and surrounding area is made up of historical attractions, cultural activities, unique shopping venues, outstanding restaurants and so much more!
- Parks & Recreation: many beautiful city parks, Reservoir Recreation Area for boating & fishing, with a 3.1 mile Health Trail, nature area and more; Rotary Athletic Complex, Hiestance Woods, Garden of Senses, and more.
- 3 pristine golf course in the area: Willow Bend (a private 9-hole country club), Hickory Stick Golf Club (200 acres of beautiful rolling farmland, 27-hole public course), Delphos Country Club (public 18-hole course).
- Indoor Fun: Hat Creek Rodeo (ever Sat. night Nov – April), Van Wert Cinema, YMCA, YWCA, Bowling.
- Outdoor Fun: Youth camps, hunting, fishing, outdoor recreational sports, walking tours, bike tours, canoeing & kayaking, bird watching, drive-in movie theatres, and much more!
- Local and regional festivals and events take place throughout the year.
- Whether you are looking for historical attractions, a family adventure, tour, or something close to home and low key you can find it in this area.
- Excellent health care services.
- Van Wert is “Where the strength of our people offers opportunities for the future.”
- 2+ years experience of selling Agronomy products.
- Degree in Agronomy or Ag related field a plus.
- Must have knowledge of the growing area.
- CCA –preferred.
- Ability to make cold calls and build/maintain professional relationships.
- Must have clean driving and background records.
ERC Ag Division
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!