Sales Agronomist - Wahpeton, ND
Our client wants to be the one their customers call upon and rely on for their agriculture needs. They are ready to go above and beyond to provide their customers the best in the business by using the top of the line technology and delivering quality service. If you are ready to be part of a growing organization here is your chance as they are seeking a Sales Agronomist in the Wahpeton, ND area.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Within a friendly and fun work environment you will work with other quality Ag professionals.
- Competitive Base Salary. Bonuses of $10,000 - $20,000 annually.
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, excellent retirement plan, and more.
- Company vehicle, cell phone, and laptop.
- If you are ready to start your career today with a great company, here is your chance as advancement opportunities are available.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- In this position you will meet with current and new customers to meet and increase the profitability goals of the company.
- Be responsible for the management of your territory.
- Offer exceptional customer service by reporting and making recommendations to customers/growers.
- Be accountable for the budgeting and sales forecasting for your region according to the procedures of the facility.
- You will bring a positive attitude to the crew as an essential part of the sales team.
- Located near the Minnesota border and close to Breckinridge, MN, this community makes an excellent place to live with opportunities abound in this industrialized city.
- If you need something to do with the family or a night out with your friends this area offers it all. Located in a clean, attractive, and safe community this truly is a great place to live. This is a growing region that currently offers theatres, museums, festivals, a zoo and more! There are numerous opportunities of things to do for any age year round. This is a great place for anyone to reside!
- Being bored is not an option, as this area offers many recreational and other things to do for any person of any age. There are events and leagues to participate in year round.
- If you like to golf you will be able to head to one of the nearby country clubs, or you can hang out at one of the lakes in area.
- If you love being outdoors you will be able to enjoy fishing, hunting, camping, biking, and many other options as well.
- Within the area there are great schools to choose from for any age.
- With so many great opportunities to work and play, this community makes an outstanding place to reside.
- Ideal candidate should have a degree in an Ag related field.
- Applicant should have at least 1 year of experience in agriculture industry (preferred).
- Previous sales and customer service experience is a plus.
- The applicant should have excellent communication skills, go-getter, and possess basic computer knowledge.
Phone: (605) 369-2110
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!