Territory Sales - Dodge City, KS
Our client builds the very best in livestock, flatbed, gooseneck and other ag related trailers. With several plants throughout the Midwest they are able to deliver quality custom made products with limited waiting. Their quality, service and customer service after the sales is second to none. They are now seeking a Territory Sales in the Dodge City, KS area.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $80,000 - $100,000 +
- Commission Bonuses
- Company truck, cell, and laptop provided.
- Benefits (eligible 1st of the month after 60 days of employment) – Premiums are pre-taxed.
- Health – single and family plans available.
- Short and Long-Term disability.
- Company paid life insurance.
- Paid Holidays – 9.
- Paid vacation.
- Profit Sharing/401k plan.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Oversee territory, contact existing and new customers on the sales of both new and used equipment.
- Assist in meeting the sales goals of the organization.
- Work with multiple departments to complete orders and coordinated on delivery schedules.
- Assist customers with resolving any issues that arise.
- Follow-up with customers, after the sale.
- Review trade-ins.
- Assist with product improvement.
- Stay up to date on the current market and the competition.
Dodge City, KS area
- This beautiful and historic area boasts an attractive, clean and affordable place to live within a good-sized community or small rural area.
- If you love to be outdoors, this is a great place for you, with so many different types of recreational opportunities you can partake in including hunting, horseback riding, fishing, boating, hiking, golfing, camping, biking, observing, ATVing, snowmobiling, and more.
- Need something else to keep you busy? Seeking other events, entertainment, shopping, theatres, concerts and overall more things to do for young and old are right in your area.
- This community is growing and expanding not only with opportunities, but also with expanding recreational areas such as new sporting facilities and much more!
- This area is growing and offering more opportunities every day, overall this a great place for anyone to reside.
- Bachelor’s Degree – preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Previous sales experience – Ag industry sales preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License and Clean Driving Record.
- Ability to travel throughout territory.
- Basic computer skills.
Contact Colby Fitzgerald today at Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. (605) 428-6155 or email a copy of your resume to email@example.com !
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and manufacturing, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!