VP of Manufacturing - Sioux Falls, SD
VP of Manufacturing
Are you currently part of a successful team environment within a company that consistently reaches beyond the expectations of their customers and employees? We are proud to represent our client who is ever-evolving and a leading provider in the industry. They have shown success and rapid growth for years this has been demonstrated by their proven track record of sales, and they are seeking to add a VP of Manufacturing to their growing team in the Sioux Falls, SD Area.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Job stability.
- Work-life balance.
- $125,000 - $150,000 +
- 24% bonus potential.
- Benefits: Dental, Health, Vision, Disability & Life, Flex Spending Account, EAP, 401k, 10 Paid Holidays, 3 paid half vacation days, personal leave, 1 floating holiday and unlimited flexible vacation.
- Ability to craft this role however you like.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Report to the CEO.
- 5-7 direct reports.
- Responsible for overseeing department managers and ensure teams are meeting production goals and according to all policies and procedures.
- Be an essential part of the management team.
- Make lean manufacturing recommendations to reduce cost.
- Oversee QA and process improvement.
- Assist in forecasting and annual budgeting.
- Oversee scheduling.
Sioux Falls, SD
Conveniently located at the junction of I-90 and I-29, and near most of the major Midwestern cities. Commuting within the city is only about 15-20 minutes anywhere you want to go. Sioux Falls Regional Airport is served by several major airlines and offers connections to over 200 domestic cities.Affordable cost of living, your dollar stretches farther here in accommodations, food, entertainment, shopping and special events all cost less.
Here the city mixes a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a fun and friendly sense of community. Friendly people, clean air and water, low unemployment and a stable economy all make Sioux Falls a great place to live.
You will never find yourself bored here, there is literally tons to do, more than 650 restaurants, excellent shopping, and year-round attractions and events.
Located in the Heart of America, Sioux Falls is in the center of everything. They are a community with a welcoming atmosphere, convenience, big city entertainment, and small-town attention. Offering a great balance of hometown values and cutting-edge technology.
- Engineering and Quality with Maintenance experience.
- Solid knowledge of lean manufacturing.
- Bachelor’s in Engineering, Industrial Management or related field.
- Possess P&L budgeting experience.
- Food Manufacturing Experience.
- Project management, process improvement/leadership experience.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.Contact Craig Libis today at Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. (605) 428-6150 or email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org !
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.Recruit all levels of professional candidates: If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering industries, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.