VP of Manufacturing - Sioux Falls, SD
VP of Manufacturing
Are you currently part of a successful team environment within a company that consistently reaches beyond the expectations of their customers and employees? We are proud to represent our client who is ever-evolving and a leading provider in the industry. They have shown success and rapid growth for years this has been demonstrated by their proven track record of sales, and they are seeking to add a VP of Manufacturing to their growing team in the Sioux Falls, SD Area.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Job stability.
- Work-life balance.
- $125,000 - $150,000 +
- 24% bonus potential.
- Benefits: Dental, Health, Vision, Disability & Life, Flex Spending Account, EAP, 401k, 10 Paid Holidays, 3 paid half vacation days, personal leave, 1 floating holiday and unlimited flexible vacation.
- Ability to craft this role however you like.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Report to the CEO.
- 5-7 direct reports.
- Responsible for overseeing department managers and ensure teams are meeting production goals and according to all policies and procedures.
- Be an essential part of the management team.
- Make lean manufacturing recommendations to reduce cost.
- Oversee QA and process improvement.
- Assist in forecasting and annual budgeting.
- Oversee scheduling.
Sioux Falls, SD
- Located in the Heart of America, Sioux Falls is in the center of everything. They are a community with a welcoming atmosphere, convenience, big city entertainment, and small-town attention. Offering a great balance of hometown values and cutting-edge technology.
- Conveniently located at the junction of I-90 and I-29, and near most of the major Midwestern cities. Commuting within the city is only about 15-20 minutes anywhere you want to go. Sioux Falls Regional Airport is served by several major airlines and offers connections to over 200 domestic cities.Affordable cost of living, your dollar stretches farther here in accommodations, food, entertainment, shopping and special events all cost less.
- You will never find yourself bored here, there is literally tons to do, more than 650 restaurants, excellent shopping, and year-round attractions and events.
- Here the city mixes a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a fun and friendly sense of community. Friendly people, clean air and water, low unemployment and a stable economy all make Sioux Falls a great place to live.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Engineering and Quality with Maintenance experience.
- Solid knowledge of lean manufacturing.
- Bachelor’s in Engineering, Industrial Management or related field.
- Possess P&L budgeting experience.
- Project management experience.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
Contact Craig Libis today at Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. (605) 428-6150 or email a copy of your resume to email@example.com !