Wholesale Chemical Rep - Southern IL
Wholesale Chemical Territory Rep
If you would like to work for an industry-leading company, this is it. Our client is a strong and growing company and they want to add to their team a driven Ag professional to step in as a Chemical Sales Representative in the Southern Illinois region.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Great group of professionals and excellent work environment.
- $60,000 - $70,000 +
- $10,000 - $40,000+ in Commissions
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, and an excellent retirement plan.
- Cell, laptop and vehicle provided.
- Work from home, flexible schedule.
- Ability to live throughout the region.
- Advancement Opportunities
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Promote and sell the company’s chemical products throughout your territory.
- Manage and develop strategic relationships with selected key chemical accounts.
- Establish sales plans to support the goals of the business.
- Develop business relationships with existing and new customers in your territory.
- Know the competitive market.
- Pursue sales leads.
Southern IL area
Southern Illinois is a hidden treasure in America’s heartland with a lot of personality and communities with a hometown feel. Much of the area is consistently growing with additional attraction coming to the region; however will never lose the personal touch that affects its residents who choose to call this area home. Enjoy a low cost of living about 15% lower than what you would see in a big metropolitan city. You get to witness all the seasons changing in this area. The school systems are definitely something to boast about; choose from excellent, diverse public or private school. Local shopping includes many quality, national stores and in this area you are only two hours from St Louis, less than 1 hour from Kentucky, 2 hours from Evansville, IN, 3 hours from Nashville or Memphis and 6 hours from Chicago. Recreational opportunities include baseball, wineries, golf courses, and many other outdoor adventures.
- 1+yrs. Experience in Ag industry experience.
- Previous experience with wholesale products a plus.
- Solid knowledge of Ag chemical products.
- Candidate should possess an agricultural background.
- Self-motivated, team player, and ability to work independently.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
Check out all of our Ag Opportunities at our website www.ercjobs.com!
ERC Ag Phone: (605) 369-2110 Email: Chris@ercjobs.com Fax: (605) 369-2114
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!