Commercial Lender / Business Banker
Our client is one of the most well-respected premier community banks in the North Central Iowa area. They have an extensive business banking department that drives the growth of the bank. Locally owned, which gives quick turnarounds on loans, little to no credit issues, and offer their customers the most current banking products and services along with top-notch customer service and giving back to their local community. Enjoy a fun working environment, this bank has been voted numerous times as one of Iowa’s best places to work. As an employee you can enjoy expenses for personal development, continuing education, etc all covered by the bank. If you have lending experience and want to join a team of banking professionals in a thriving environment, there has never been a better time.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- Competitive compensation: $60,000 - $100,000
- Bonus Potential
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Long & Short Term Disability
- Health Club Dues Reimbursement
- Generous PTO plan.
- 6% 401k match
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
Build & maintain strong customer relationships.
Analyze commercial credits.
Voting member of loan committee.
- This historical community offers a safe and friendly environment, with an affordable cost of living.
- There are an abundance of parks and recreational activities in the area complete with outdoor swimming pools and aquatic parks, golfing, hunting, fishing, boating, camping, biking, mini-golfing, and shopping.
- Within the community there are multiple schools for many ages, and this district in general has above average education scores.
- You will not get bored in this area, there are many options of entertainment within the area/region including restaurants, local events and more!
- It is minutes away from a large number of entertainment possibilities for the whole family.
- 7+ years of commercial lending experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Strong Commercial Credit Skills.
Contact Travis Peper today for more detail (605) 428-6149 or email a confidential copy of your resume to email@example.com!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of banking and finance, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!