Precision Ag Tech Manager
Our client is a successful Ag organization that is dedicated to exceeding the expectations of their local customers and growers. Located in the Stevens Point, WI area, they continue to grow and improve consistently on everything from their facilities to the services and products they offer. Join a cutting-edge team where you can enjoy coming to work every day and a place where you can grow your Ag career.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $60,000 - $80,000 +
- Full benefits package including health, dental, PTO, vacation, 401k, paid holidays, flex spending accounts, work attire allowance, profit sharing, work attire allowance, and a great retirement plan.
- Advancement Opportunities
- Great work environment, a dynamic team of professionals, and a place where you can set your career goals high.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Meet with team members and identify customer needs and grow the precision ag program.
- Combine traditional skills with precision farming tools to create strategies for growers to make the best choices.
- Use GPS and GIS to locate ideal field positions for soil sampling and create field maps, to assess the impact of farming management.
- Work with Agronomy staff and Precision Ag team members to assist in facilitating placement of Ag technology.
- Attend trade shows to evaluate new equipment.
Conveniently located in the center of the state, Stevens Point area is a recreationalist playground in the heart of central Wisconsin. Fish the diverse waters of the Wisconsin River and nearby lakes. Paddle your way through the backwaters and sloughs, trout streams and smaller lakes for more variety.
On land, leisurely follow one of the many great trails. Explore 26 miles of the Green Circle Trail, hike at Standing Rocks County Park, bike the limestone-covered Tomorrow River State Trail or discover hidden trails within the Schmeeckle Reserve. The Stevens Point area has no shortage of great recreational trails but what makes these trails even better is the ability to connect from one trail system to the next with ease.
The fun continues indoors by visiting local breweries, walking through local farmers markets and eating in distinct restaurants. Get to know the local art scene, inspired by the natural beauty of the area.
Excellent medical care, schools and communities to live in.
- 3+ years experience in an Ag related role.
- CCA – preferred.
- Ag related Degree.
- Excellent communication skills.
ERC Ag Division
Fax: (605) 428-6151
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!