Technical Customer Service Specialist
Our client specializes in high-speed milling to close tolerance. They offer major savings for their customers who may be buying costly investment castings, die cast items, or purchasing machined components from a typical machine shop. They machine all items from high quality bar or plate, and are able to hold down costs as no additional setup costs are required. In comparison to castings, they can incorporate engineering changes quickly at minimal costs, offer short start-up times without expensive die investments or die maintenance costs, and provide a consistent, high quality product. One of their specialties is the elimination of expensive, long lead-time castings by machining the product from solid aluminum blocks.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $40,000 - + DOE
- Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long & Short Term Disability, Worker’s Compensation Insurance, Paid Jury Duty.
- 401k and Roth plans with employer match.
- 8 paid holidays, paid sick and vacation leave.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Be the face of the company and the main customer point-of-contact.
- Assist customers in resolution of issues.
- Maintain communication with customers, relaying order status and other pertinent information.
- Converts customer orders to production requests and work with production scheduling to establish completion and delivery dates.
- Whether you are an indoor or an outdoors person there are things to do.
- If you like sporting events, concerts, shopping, biking, hiking, boating, aquatic parks, swimming pools, fitness centers, theaters, hunting and fishing all these options and more are available.
- This region is an affordable place to live with many schools to choose from for all ages.
- Enjoy the vast amount of festivities and events that take place throughout the year in this area.
- Overall this is an excellent place to live for a person of any age!
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or combination of degree and experience.
- Successful candidate must be self-motivated, driven and able to work with little to no supervision.
- Proven track record of good customer service skills.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Customer Internet Portals.
Contact Steve Green today for more details (605) 369-2105 or email a confidential copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
TO SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES LIKE THIS ONE GO TO www. ercjobs.com!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants.