VP of Operations
A family-focused food manufacturing company, that gives back to their local communities and provides quality products to their customers.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $150,000 - $175,000
- 20% Bonus
- Health Insurance, 100% Family Health Insurance ($15k yearly total)
- PTO, 4-6 Weeks Vacation
- Paid Holiday
- Growing Company
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- 4 Direct Reports
- Reports to the CEO
- Oversee the management of the following departments: manufacturing, maintenance, purchasing and logistics.
- Ensure products and processes are completed on schedule, within quality standards and cost objectives.
- Hire, train and evaluate staff.
Sioux Falls, SD
Located in the Heart of America, Sioux Falls is in the center of everything. They are a community with a welcoming atmosphere, convenience, big city entertainment, and small-town attention. Offering a great balance of hometown values and cutting-edge technology.
Conveniently located at the junction of I-90 and I-29, and near most of the major Midwestern cities. Commuting within the city is only about 15-20 minutes anywhere you want to go. Sioux Falls Regional Airport is served by several major airlines and offers connections to over 200 domestic cities.
You will never find yourself bored here, there is literally tons to do, more than 650 restaurants, excellent shopping, and year-round attractions and events.
Affordable cost of living, your dollar stretches farther here in accommodations, food, entertainment, shopping and special events all cost less.
Here the city mixes a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a fun and friendly sense of community. Friendly people, clean air and water, low unemployment and a stable economy all make Sioux Falls a great place to live.
- Must have some Food / Manufacturing Experience.
- Bachelor’s in Industrial, Mechanical or Business Administration.
- 5+ years of managing a portion of a large of a manufacturing plant.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
Check out all of our opportunities at www.ercjobs.com!