Based in the Midwest with multiple locations, our client is known for offering quality products, being reliable, treating their team members like family, and because of that they are successful, growing and a lead distributor. Now seeking a Financial Analyst for the Brookings, SD area.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $70,000 - $85,000 +
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, 401(k) plan (company matches up to 6%), Profit Sharing, PTO.
- Growing Company, Great Culture.
- New Role
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Reports to the CFO.
- Analyze business issues utilizing various data sources.
- Create specifications for reports and data analysis.
- Work with different teams.
- Plan and conduct training for various departments for new technology and processes.
- Negotiate IT agreements with business partners.
- Create diagrams and “how-to” guides for users of various levels.
Sioux Falls, SD
Located in the Heart of America, Sioux Falls is in the center of everything. They are a community with a welcoming atmosphere, convenience, big city entertainment, and small-town attention. Offering a great balance of hometown values and cutting-edge technology.
Conveniently located at the junction of I-90 and I-29, and near most of the major Midwestern cities. Commuting within the city is only about 15-20 minutes anywhere you want to go. Sioux Falls Regional Airport is served by several major airlines and offers connections to over 200 domestic cities.
You will never find yourself bored here, there is literally tons to do, more than 650 restaurants, excellent shopping, and year-round attractions and events.
Affordable cost of living, your dollar stretches farther here in accommodations, food, entertainment, shopping and special events all cost less.
Here the city mixes a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a fun and friendly sense of community. Friendly people, clean air and water, low unemployment and a stable economy all make Sioux Falls a great place to live.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration.
- 4-6+ Years Experience as a Business and/or IT Analyst -preferred not required.
- Knowledge of Project Management methods – preferred.
- Experience translating business needs into technical solutions.
- Knowledge of one programming language.
- Excellent communication skills.
TO SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES LIKE THIS ONE GO TO www. ercjobs.com!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!