Continuous Improvement Engineering Manager
When it comes to industrial equipment our client is above the competition in their sector of the marketplace. They pride themselves on the innovation that allows them to custom produce each piece of equipment they sell. With this kind of customer service and custom design abilities they will continue to grow.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $100,000 - + DOE
- Benefits package including: medical with family plans available, prescription drug benefit, flex spending account, life and disability, and an education assistance plan.
- Profit sharing plan, a vision discount, health club membership discounts.
- 10 paid holidays, paid vacation time and personal leave.
- 401k plan in which the company will match 75% of the first 4% of contributions.
- This company believes in a work hard, play hard atmosphere; therefore, in addition to a great work environment they also have annual company events for you and your family, and various tournaments including fishing and golfing.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Responsible for the Continuous Improvement activities associated with one of the company’s main product lines.
- Leading an engineering team to complete projects related to continuous improvement, manufacturing efficiencies and improvements, while ensuring product quality and custom designs are not compromised.
- Supervisor of quality improvement team using D8 processes.
- Lead cost reduction efforts without jeopardizing quality or customer satisfaction.
- BS in Engineering field.
- 5+ Years of Experience in a heavy equipment manufacturing environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, AutoCAD 3D, ProE SolidWorks, Dewesoft or comparable data acquisition systems software, and Oracle or comparable ERP systems.
- Good organizational, time management, and oral and written communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Technical knowledge of Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic and Pneumatic Systems.
All candidates must be US Citizens or Permanent Citizens of the US.
Phone: (605) 369-2105
Email: [email protected]