Field Service Tech
Our client has used cutting-edge technology for more than 60 years and continues to remain as a technological leader and drive the development of catalyst and related products. They continue to grow and remain one of the innovative leaders in the industry. Their products are used in a wide variety of industries and applications which includes exhaust systems, catalytic oxidizers, thermal oxidizers, regenerative thermal oxidizers, and rotary concentrator systems for site remediation products. Because of their customization approach and manufacturing techniques no two projects or products alike, allows them to meet the needs of small as well as extremely large equipment needs. If you are wanting to grow in your career with a growing and aggressively progressive company you will not want to miss this opportunity.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $28 - $30/Hour + DOE.
- Unique Healthcare Options
- Company Paid Life and ST & LT Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Insurance Options
- 2 Weeks Vacation annually, starting day 1!
- 401k, Enroll at 6 months, 4% Current Match + Immediate Vesting.
- Clean Work Environment with Modern Equipment
- Annual Performance Appraisal with Wage Reviews
- Employee Appreciation Events & Gifts
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Responsible for performing preventative maintenance, testing, repair and start up service in the field.
- Drawing or revising schematics on new and used equipment.
- Provide technical support for customers.
- Program or make changes to PLC’s and HMI’s.
- Work with project management, design engineering, sales engineering, electrical engineering and customers.
Eau Claire, WI offers an ever-evolving community filled with opportunities. They have neighborhoods that are constantly improving, a vibrant and thriving downtown which is the heart of Eau Claire. There are year round activities for adults and youth and many athletic programs/leagues for all ages. The city offers programs to obtain discounts to various family fun activities. Eau Claire is packed with recreational possibilities, from the biking/hiking trails, beautiful parks, cross-country ski trails, big community aquatic center, ice center, and much more!!!
- An AAS in Electro-mechanical, electronics or robotics.
- 3 years of Experience working as a Design in a manufacturing setting.
- Ability to travel and obtain a passport.
- Be willing to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving records.
- Effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
Candidate must be US Citizens or permanent residents of the US.
Check out all of our opportunities at www.ercjobs.com!
Contact Steve Green today to find out all the details (605) 369-2105 or email [email protected]!