Mechanical Design Drafter – Sioux Falls, SDBy ERCJobs In
Mechanical Design Drafter
Our client has become one of the most respected, sought after and innovative design builder serving the renewable energy industry. Their flexibility allows them to work with a very large variety of clients. When biodiesel, oil seed crushing, bioplastics, biomass, ethanol or wind producers need a design built, our client is the one they call. They provide some of the most innovative, cost effective and efficient solutions available to their customers. Because of their tremendous growth they are in need of a Mechanical Designer/Drafter. If you are looking for a great team to work within an environment that makes you feel at home then this job may be the one for you.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $55,000 - $65,000 +
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Benefits: Medical, Dental (Family Plans Available), Vision Discounts, Prescription Drug Benefit, Flex Spending Accounting, life and disability, and an education assistance plan.
- 8 Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation Time, Personal Leave
- Exceptional 401k Plan.
- Work Environment: work hard, play hard. Annual Company & Family Events.
- Growth Opportunities.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Develop 3D piping equipment models, drafting, designing and detail a variety of projects in concert with the engineering staff.
- Develop and issue drawings and plans for approval.
- Draft and detail a complete project with detailed shop drawings, interpretation of architectural and structural specifications and in relationship to other trades.
- Makes final draft of drawings for proposed projects, checking dimensions and compatibility of parts and components and relation of parts and components to the functionality of the whole project.
- Understanding of engineering design principles and practices to be able to produce concise and complete drawings and bill of materials with all information needed for shop fabrication and project erection.
Sioux Falls, SD area
Located in the Heart of America, Sioux Falls is in the center of everything. They are a community with a welcoming atmosphere, convenience, big city entertainment, and small-town attention. Offering a great balance of hometown values and cutting-edge technology.
Conveniently located at the junction of I-90 and I-29, and near most of the major Midwestern cities. Commuting within the city is only about 15-20 minutes anywhere you want to go. Sioux Falls Regional Airport is served by several major airlines and offers connections to over 200 domestic cities.
You will never find yourself bored here, there is literally tons to do, more than 650 restaurants, excellent shopping, and year-round attractions and events.
Affordable cost of living, your dollar stretches farther here in accommodations, food, entertainment, shopping and special events all cost less.
Here the city mixes a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a fun and friendly sense of community. Friendly people, clean air and water, low unemployment and a stable economy all make Sioux Falls a great place to live.
- AAS in Design/Drafting or similar technical degree.
- Experienced with RISA 3D, Revit Structure and CADWorx software.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products, Adobe Acrobat Professional and Document Tracking Database.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and professionally with customers, subcontractors, vendors and other engineering staff.
- Good organization skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or instruction.
All candidates must be US Citizens or Permanent Residents of the US.
Check out all of our opportunities at www.ercjobs.com!
Contact Steve Green today to find out all the details (605) 369-2105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!