2nd Shift Supervisor - Welding
With headquarters in the Upper Midwest, our client is a leading manufacturer for various industries and part of a large nationwide organization. As your employer they will partner with you to bring a fresh and innovative approach to their business, working to grow and improve an already on the rise company. Due to recent growth, they have added a position of a Shift Supervisor.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU
- $65,000 - $80,000
- 12% Shift Premium
- 9% Quarterly Profit Sharing
- Benefits: PTO, 8 paid holidays, 1 floating holiday, funeral leave, Health, Flex Spending Account and Savings Plan, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance, 401k, Education Assistance.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Reports to Plant Manager.
- Ensure safety rules and regulations are adhered to, utilize safety training.
- Promote and work to increase efficiency and quality in production and products.
- Insure all products meet the company standards and are built up to specification and meet delivery times.
Sioux Falls, SD
Located in the Heart of America, Sioux Falls is in the center of everything. They are a community with a welcoming atmosphere, convenience, big city entertainment, and small-town attention. Offering a great balance of hometown values and cutting-edge technology.
Conveniently located at the junction of I-90 and I-29, and near most of the major Midwestern cities. Commuting within the city is only about 15-20 minutes anywhere you want to go. Sioux Falls Regional Airport is served by several major airlines and offers connections to over 200 domestic cities.
You will never find yourself bored here, there is literally tons to do, more than 650 restaurants, excellent shopping, and year-round attractions and events.
Affordable cost of living, your dollar stretches farther here in accommodations, food, entertainment, shopping and special events all cost less.
Here the city mixes a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a fun and friendly sense of community. Friendly people, clean air and water, low unemployment and a stable economy all make Sioux Falls a great place to live.
- 5+ years experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Experience with Lean manufacturing concepts (TKOS).
- Background in welding – preferred.
- Previous supervision or management experience.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
Contact Craig Libis today for more detail (605) 428-6150 or email a confidential copy of your resume to [email protected]!