Respected, sought after and innovative design builders within the renewable energy industry, this company has flexibility that allows them to work with a wide variety of clients. They are the preferred choice to design products that assist those in biodiesel, oil seed crushing, bioplastics, biomass, ethanol or wind production. Delivering the most innovative, cost effective and efficient solutions available. Business is booming and they are adding to their team.
Work with an excellent team and a great environment that makes you feel at home.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $80,000 +
- Profit Sharing
- Benefits: Medical, Dental (Family Plans Available), Vision Discounts, Prescription Drug Benefit, Flex Spending Accounting, life and disability, and an education assistance plan.
- 8 Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation Time, Personal Leave
- Exceptional 401k Plan.
- Work Environment: work hard, play hard. Annual Company & Family Events.
- Company vehicle for 70% travel.
- Growth Opportunities.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Manages and oversees all phases of the project related to the work performed in the office an on customer sites.
- Coordinate, plan, budge and oversee supervisory personnel and subcontractors.
- Oversee construction activities related to the maintenance and construction of structures, facilities, systems and ground work.
- Ensures all activities are being done in conjunction with the plans and according to specifications.
- Enforce safety policies and practices and ensure quality control.
- Extensive Travel.
Sioux Falls, SD area
Located in the Heart of America, Sioux Falls is in the center of everything. They are a community with a welcoming atmosphere, convenience, big city entertainment, and small-town attention. Offering a great balance of hometown values and cutting-edge technology.
Conveniently located at the junction of I-90 and I-29, and near most of the major Midwestern cities. Commuting within the city is only about 15-20 minutes anywhere you want to go. Sioux Falls Regional Airport is served by several major airlines and offers connections to over 200 domestic cities.
You will never find yourself bored here, there is literally tons to do, more than 650 restaurants, excellent shopping, and year-round attractions and events.
Affordable cost of living, your dollar stretches farther here in accommodations, food, entertainment, shopping and special events all cost less.
Here the city mixes a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a fun and friendly sense of community. Friendly people, clean air and water, low unemployment and a stable economy all make Sioux Falls a great place to live.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or higher, in a technical field or a combination of experience and education.
- Experience and exposure to construction projects within the biodiesel, oil seed crushing, bioplastics, biomass, ethanol, wind or other Ag processing industries is a must.
- Experience and ability to use Microsoft Office products, Bluebeam, CRM type software, Estimating databases and document tracking software.
- Exceptional communication skills, good organizational skills, ability to manage multiple facets of the project and be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Candidates must be US Citizens, have established permanent residency in the US and do not or will not require sponsorship.
Contact Steve Green today to find out all the details (605) 369-2105 or email email@example.com!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!