Our client has used cutting-edge technology for more than 60 years and continues to remain as a technological leader and drive the development of catalyst and related products. They continue to grow and remain one of the innovative leaders in the industry. Their products are used in a wide variety of industries and applications which includes exhaust systems, catalytic oxidizers, thermal oxidizers, regenerative thermal oxidizers, and rotary concentrator systems for site remediation products. Because of their customization approach and manufacturing techniques no two projects or products alike, allows them to meet the needs of small as well as extremely large equipment needs. They are looking to add an Account Manager in the Houston, TX area.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $80,000 - + DOE.
- Benefits Package: health, life and disability, and a flex spending plan.
- Exceptional 401k plan
- Paid Time Off, Holidays, Paid Vacation
- Ability to headquarter from home.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Advance and expand their product sales in the stationary engine market.
- Identifying new customers and focus on securing their business while helping maintain current customers.
- Generating qualified lead and prepare sales plans.
- Direct sales to new and existing customers.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and good client relationships.
- Work with customer and technical operational and engineering teams to design and deliver equipment.
- 50% travel required.
- Candidates must have catalysts, catalytic converter, ancillary equipment, and the operation of engines used in natural gas compress or power generation experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering, Business Management, Marketing or related field of study.
- 5+ years of Sales Management Experience with technical products related to emissions.
- Catalyst experience or equipment sales from the oil and gas sector.
- Self-starter with the ability to work with limited supervision.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
- Consideration will only be given to candidates who are US Citizens, have established permanent residency in the US and do not or will not require sponsorship in the future.
Contact Steve Green today to find out all the details (605) 369-2105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!