This manufacturing organization is located in the Sioux Falls, SD area within a great community, and offers an innovative place to work, with a great team of employees that exude a strong work ethic, which produces impeccable products. This company holds their customer’s satisfaction at a high level, and strives to exceed their expectations. They have not only grown to be recognized nationwide, but also have received numerous awards. Now they are seeking to add an Assistant Controller to their team.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS:
- Enjoy a casual working environment, while working with other key players in the organization.
- $80,000 - $90,000 +
- Bonus and Profit Sharing – making total compensation around $100,000.
- Full benefits package: health plan including dental and vision, life, flex reimbursement plan, disability insurance, fitness center benefits, PTO, 10 paid holidays, Wellness Program, bereavement leave, military leave, FMLA.
- 401k plan.
- Employee discount program.
- Award-winning manufacturer.
- Advancement Opportunity to move into Controller role within the next year.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Assist with the Finance Department.
- Oversee planning, executive and servicing of various accounts.
- Develop financial plans and forecasting periodic budgets.
- Assist with strategic management of the facility by providing relevant information and advice.
- Formulating the facilities’ best practices.
Sioux Falls, SD area
What do you love to do in your free time? No matter your preference of entertainment this community has it covered. The Sioux Falls area is a sport enthusiast dream town! Considering your family? Take them on the city bike trails, or to one of the many annual family friendly festivals. Not to mention the countless number of city parks, and a public safety department that is rated one of the best. You’ll never be bored with exciting night life, hundreds of restaurants and big name acts coming to the Washington Pavilion and Sioux Falls Convention Center. Rapid growth is happening all around and in Sioux Falls as well as an affordable place to live! Great schools, churches, and programs to become a part of, make this your home today!
- CPA preferred.
- Accounting Degree.
- Experience with manufacturing or Big 4 Accounting – preferred.
Contact Craig Libis today at Executive Recruiting Consultants! (605) 428-6150 or email email@example.com
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of engineering and manufacturing, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!