Our client is one of the more rapidly growing food processors in the Midwest. As a result, they are looking for a Maintenance Manager for their facility in the Brookings, SD area.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $75,000 - $100,000 - +
- Benefits Package: Include health insurance, 401k, and PTO.
- Family-owned company values are reflected in the working environment.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Oversee mechanical operations, maintenance and repair of automated and manual equipment and machinery.
- Position leads the maintenance team providing both preventative and predictive maintenance.
- Develop priority scheduling for preventive and predictive maintenance activities.
- Work with management and production to find avenues to gain operational efficiency, reduction of downtown and continuous improvement.
- Develop, estimate and oversee capital projects.
- Maintain accurate maintenance records.
- Accurately manage inventory of all equipment, components and parts.
- AAS or BS in applicable field of study would be preferred.
- 2+ Years of Maintenance Management and Supervising Maintenance personnel.
- Ability to learn and incorporate the proper food standards and security into the position and the department.
- Experience with automated manufacturing and/or packaging equipment and machinery.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Able to work hands on with other maintenance and production staff to address machinery and other operation issues as the apply to maintenance.
- Good communication skills.
Contact Steve Green today for more details (605) 369-2105 or email a confidential copy of your resume to [email protected]!