Commercial / Ag Lender
Our client is a well-respected organization in the Mason City, IA area. They have an extensive business banking department that drives the growth of the bank. Locally owned and operated while showing success for over a century. Here you will have a lot of fun at work and as they have been voted numerous times as one of Iowa’s best places to work. They are a very clean bank, with little to no issues on their credits. If you have lending experience and want to join a team of banking professionals in a thriving environment, there has never been a better time.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $60,000 - $85,000
- Generous paid vacation, 9 holidays, 6 sick days, volunteer time
- Wellness program, health club reimbursement.
- Life Insurance, Long & Short term Disability, Health, Dental
- 6% 401k match
- Reputation of a great work environment and dedicated to promoting their employees within the organization.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
Step into an established book of business, build and maintain strong customer relationships, while pursuing new accounts for different loans.
Mason City, IA
- This historical community offers a safe and friendly environment, with an affordable cost of living.
- There are an abundance of parks and recreational activities in the area complete with outdoor swimming pools and aquatic parks, golfing, hunting, fishing, boating, camping, biking, mini-golfing, and shopping.
- Within the community there are multiple schools for many ages, and this district in general has above average education scores.
- You will not get bored in this area, there are many options of entertainment within the area/region including restaurants, local events and more!
- It is minutes away from a large number of entertainment possibilities for the whole family.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Related Field.
- 3-5+ years of Ag or Commercial Lending Experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong Credit Knowledge.
Contact Travis Peper today for more detail (605) 428-6149 or email a confidential copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!