Our client is a locally owned community bank with a strong footprint throughout the region. They not only understand the needs of their customers, but also understand who their customer are, the struggles they endure and they strive to exceed expectations in the products and services that fit the customer’s needs. They offer their customers all the services that large national banks provide from on-line banking, mobile deposit, any type of loan and more! Decisions are made based on the local market as well as the ability to make quick decisions on loan requests. Lenders are asked to have more than a transactional relationship with their customers, but treat them as family members.
As a team member you can expect to set into an established book of business, a flexible and family-friendly working environment with a strong group of leaders, and this bank has a long history of promoting within the organization.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $55,000 - $75,000+
- Benefits Package: Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k with Match
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Service current loan portfolio.
- Solicit and build new business with emphasis on loan growth.
- Credit analysis.
Kearney, NE area
- This outstanding community offers a clean and friendly atmosphere with affordable housing and an abundance of opportunities.
- Have no fear of being bored here this area offers entertainment and things to do for every type of person.
- Recreational areas offer golfing, hunting, fishing, biking, hiking, camping and more!
- If you are a low-key type of person, there are great little shops and restaurants to meet up with friends or family.
- This area offers outstanding educational facilities for all ages; your child will be among other students that have consistently ranked high in academics. There are college opportunities within minutes of the area.
- Nearby these communities you will find even more lively entertainment such as sporting events, thriving nightlife, and more places to see and things to do.
- Throughout the year you will notice visitors coming from miles around for local events and festivities that you can partake in with family and friends.
- This community offers many unique opportunities and experiences, making this a great place to reside.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Ag Business, Finance or related field.
- 3+ years experience in credit analysis or lending.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook experience.
- Strong Communication Skills.
Partner / Executive Search Professional
Phone: (605) 428-6149
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.